Forum no.46 : “RIO+20 feedback on green economy and reflection in Sudan situation”
Dr. Al-Haj Hamad M.K Haj Hamad – SAHDCG
– Green economy and what it implies for, i.e. livelihoods consistent with sustainable development aiming at sustaining & advancing the economic, environmental and social well-being.
– The conference shortcomings and why it is considered as failure.
– What it is needed towards green economy, within Sudan context:
- Policy reforms to promote green economy such as expending solar energy in rural areas, etc.
- Rehabilitation of degraded areas.
- Sustainable agricultural activities.
- Capacity building and interdisciplinary research.
- Channels of communication between decision-makers, researches, and community based interventions.
For Dr. Al-Haj Hamad Presentation Click here